Happy Valentine's Day
Love You A Latte
Thanks For Bean in My Life
Be My Valentine
You Are Special
Thinking of You
I Love You
Thanks For Bean Our Guest
Missing You XOXO
or add your very custom personalized message
Your choice of two (2) 100% Whole Arabica Coffee Bean varieties:
- Ethiopian Organic Dry Process Sidama Shantawene - A jam packed complex coffee. Tart citrus and berry notes make this heavy dry process bean feel something like a young wine.
- Ethiopian Organic Sidama Shantawene Village - A floral bomb! Honey, honeycomb, citrus, star jasmine, and dried fruit all compliment this sweet citrusy coffee.
- Papau New Guinea Carpenters Estates Sigri Estate Kula AA - A smooth sweet balanced coffee. Lower acidity in this coffee, chocolate, caramel, and nutty spices are wonderfully revealed.
- Ethiopian Dry Process Guji Dambi Uddo - A rustic sweet fragrance of dried and cooked fruit notes. Savory notes, red berry, molasses and cocoa powder highlights come through.
- Costa Rica Tarrazu Don Mayo La Lima - A sweet complex cup with notes of vanilla come through. Brown sugar, cane juice, candied nuts and complex baking spices. Cocoa and raisin smells can be found in this clean coffee.
- Honduras Comayagua Angel Vasquez - Herbal accents are heavy on this one. Citrus, berry and bittersweet cocoa all come together to bring a very pleasing cup.
- Guatemala Chimaltenango Concepcion Buena Vista - A balanced cup of bittersweet chocolate, caramel, toffee and honey. A subtle apple tartness comes through with notes of many dried fruits.
- Ethiopian Dry Process Guji Gerbicho Rogicha - A big citrus fruit bomb with a very clean floral aroma. Lots of flavorful fruit notes consisting of strawberry lemonade, dried cherry and mango, red berry, and sweet citrus hard candies.
- Mexican Chiapas Mayan Harvest - A full flavored coffee that has a very distinct sweet chocolatey taste with powdered malt tones. A nice sweet treat with subtle notes of apple, tamarind, golden raisin, milk chocolate and brown sugar.
- Ethiopian Dry Process Guji Shakiso Hambela Dabaye - Juicy clean fruit flavors, a berry jam like brightness with sweet citrus hints of peach puree. Sweet creamy caramel vanilla undertones.
- Ethiopian Dry Process Guji Hangadhi - A "wild" coffee in terms of vibrant fruit with a rustic sweetness. Tropical fruit and stone fruit notes, grape, ripe blueberries and floral jasmine notes. Rustic baking cocoa mingle with stewed fruits in the finish.
- Peru Villa Rica - A pleasant low acidity coffee with chocolate, fruit and smoky tones. At times green apple flavors with a herbal grass note can be found. A great medium bodied coffee.
100% Arabica Coffee Bean - 2 oz each kraft pouch
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $35
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 1 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Aug 30, 2021
Perfect! Thank you so much!
Apr 24, 2021
Great product and arrived quickly!
Jan 5, 2021
Wonderful Christmas gift for my coffee loving mom! We just tried our first cup today and it was amazing. I didn’t realize they would be whole beans, but that’s on me for not reading the description close enough! We had a great time grinding the beans together and enjoying our excellent coffee.
Jan 3, 2021
Lovely personalised gift for a coffee lover! Arrived on time and I would order again. Thanks!
Dec 14, 2020
Bought this as part of an anniversary gift and he loved it!