The SaltNerds Gourmet Salt Gift with Spice & Herb Samplers consists of 4 SaltNerds Salts, each in their own individually packaged glass jar, California Coffee Dry Rub Sampler and your choice of a CoffeeNerds - 100% Arabica Whole Coffee Beans:
Hickory Smoked Sea Salt - 1 oz
Sel Gris - 3.5 oz
Hawaiian Red Alaea Sea Salt - 2 oz
Hawaiian Black Lava Sea Salt - 3.5 oz
California Coffee Dry Rub Sampler - .5 oz
CoffeeNerds Coffee Bean (Choose One) - 2 oz
Choose One (1), 100% Whole Arabica Coffee Bean variety to include in the gift set:
- Brazil Carmo de Minas, Yellow Bourbon - Natural Dried - A clean, lush and creamy cup of acidic bright coffee. Sweet
honey comes through in this cup with notes of vanilla, concord grape, ripe blackberry, and red velvet cake.
- Nicaragua Buenos Aires San Salvador - Wet Process - A sweetness balances bitter cocoa, with notes of barley malt, pumpernickel, Nutella spread and a licorice root finishing accent.
- Guatemala Huehuetenango Los Chuchitos - Wet Process - A balanced cup with a muted acidity brings together baked sugars and chocolate bittersweetness. Hints of marshmallow and candy corn notes are present.
- Tanzania Mbozi Peaberry - Washed CPU - A gentle coffee with a sweet chocolate edge balances nicely with roasty tones. A hint of acidity and spice notes come through in this cup.
- Kenya Nyeri Kiandu AB - Wet Process Washed - A complex coffee with orange spice flavor notes, caramel sugar, cherry, pomegranate, grape and an aromatic cardamom, all-spice and clove powders finish.
- Colombia Planadas - Macerated Natural - A special coffee. A solid presence of concord grape and dark heavy berry flavors. A slightly surprising but pleasant acidity. Bold dark chocolate fudge with hints of rose petal in the finish.
** DECAF ** - Guatemala Hunapu Small Producers - Wet Process – SWP DECAF - A flavorful bittersweet cocoa cup with a savory hint, malted soda from barley hop, bread dough with a soft acidity.
California Coffee Dry Rub Sampler - A simple, homemade, big flavor cowboy dry rub. Spicy, sweet, smoky and salty… Perfect! A unique blend of ancho chiles, chile de arbol, dark brown sugar, paprika, cumin, hickory smoked sea salt and a fine ground micro roasted coffee bean formulated to our exact specifications, by Roastin’ Rey. Generously rub on tri-tip, steaks, chicken, pork or lamb chops.
Hickory Smoked Sea Salt - Pacific Ocean sea salt slow smoked with all natural hickory hardwood. Rich, classic hickory smoke flavor can be used on red meat, chicken, pork and stews. It’s also ideal for BBQ rubs or as a finishing salt.
Sel Gris - Unrefined French grey sea salt harvested using traditional Celtic methods. Earthy, mineral rich, high moisture. For everyday cooking.
Hawaiian Red Alaea Sea Salt - Sea salt from the tropical waters of the Pacific Ocean enhanced with Hawaiian volcanic red clay.. alaea. High trace mineral content, smooth, rich and robust. Traditionally use for Hawaiian Poke, pickling, preserving, roasting and grilling.
Hawaiian Black Lava Sea Salt - Sea salt harvested from the Pacific waters combined with activated Hawaiian coconut shell charcoal. Light, clean, natural Earthy flavor. Excellent as a finishing salt for seafood, fine meats, fresh fruit and vegetables.
All Natural • Gluten Free • Non-GMO
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $35
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Sep 23, 2023
Thank you for the wonderful gift box!!!
Dec 17, 2022
Feb 16, 2022
Dec 13, 2021
This was such a great gift. High quality and delivered right on time. I'll definitely be buying again in the future.
Sep 27, 2021
This was a gift and she loved it. Direct quote: "The hickory smoked stuff is the s**t."